Content Archiving for eDiscovery helps you meet the ever-present demands of potential litigation, reduce the costs of e-discovery and improve the legal defensibility and retention processes.
Whether it’s knowledge mining, compliance regulations, and risk management are a few of the reasons why companies backup and archive information. When looking into your archiving process you will be faced with the challenges of collection, consolidation, restore, search, eDiscovery and records management.
Archiving allows firms too:
• Dramatically reduce the time & cost of identifying and collecting ESI
• Securely save & track email, documents, and social media in a central, searchable repository
• Preserve relevant data that is subject to legal hold
• Cull and filter unneeded data to reduce downstream legal review expense
• Quickly & Efficiently retrieve and export relevant content for review
Litigation Preparedness & Information Governance; Respond to litigation, audits, FOIA, and other information requests related to eDiscovery while staying in control of policy enforcement, compliance & supervision.