At TERIS, we have helped to define current industry standards in the eDiscovery and Information Governance spaces through a longstanding commitment to hiring and developing thought-leaders and subject matter experts. These experts blend technological expertise with legal and business acumen to deliver nuanced and comprehensive consultation services to law firms and corporations. Whether your organization is looking to ready itself for future litigation, is handling ongoing litigation with eDiscovery needs, or wants to develop a holistic Information Governance framework (to reap the benefits of highly valuable business information while defensibly deleting data with no business purpose or retention requirement), TERIS Consulting can help.
TERIS consultants work directly with corporate legal teams across a variety of industries, as well as their outside counsel, to deliver repeatable, defensible, and scalable information governance and eDiscovery services. Our team will work with yours to help your organization achieve an understanding of its data to better mitigate risks, reduce costs, and leverage business opportunities.
Whether needed for the long-haul, or just a moment in time, TERIS’ consultation services are here to help you achieve your goals. Consulting services include, but are not necessarily limited to:
- Information governance consulting and IG framework development
- Record retention and disposition consulting
- Litigation readiness and eDiscovery process consulting
- eDiscovery technology assessment and selection consulting
- Information and data mapping assistance
- ERM/ECM technology needs assessment and solution selection consulting
- Litigation and investigation management assistance
- Legal operations management and improvement consulting
- Outside counsel selection and preferred provider network and policy development consulting
- Legal matter management and e-billing technology assessment and selection consulting
If you would like to learn more about how TERIS can help you with any of these services or to learn more about our eDiscovery and forensics services – including collection, processing, hosting, and production – please contact us.
Optimize your eDiscovery. Find what matters, when it matters.
Call us at