Copyrights and Trademarks
- All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright 2010, TERIS. All rights reserved.
- No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion of this Web Site, including related graphics.
- TERIS and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify TERIS and the goods and/or services provided by TERIS. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of TERIS.
- You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content of this site, in whole or in part.
- This Web Site is protected from content theft by both passive and active components. Any copyright infringements of the Web Site content and other copyrighted material will result in prosecution
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
TERIS may provide hyperlinks to third-party Web sites as a convenience to users of this Web site. TERIS does not control third-party Web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party Web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to Web site. TERIS does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party Web site hyperlinked from this Web Site. TERIS will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
The information and materials on the Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein.
TERIS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM THE WEB SITE.
-Effective April 2010-
Digital forensics requires that data handling and analysis be performed only by an experienced professional with appropriate credentials. TERIS' digital forensics experts have the appropriate training, background, and credentials to properly execute any data mining unecessary for the discovery process.
TERIS provides unparalleled electronic discovery services that help bridge the gap between traditional methods and new technologies. We provide early, in-depth information about your data so that litigation teams can make informed, timely decisions about their case.
TERIS has built its stellar reputation in the eDiscovery industry by focusing on three core pillars of strength: People, Process, and Technology. There's no question that having the proper blend of technology and operational processes to guide that technology has been extremely important to TERIS’ striking success.
At TERIS, we have helped to define current industry standards in the eDiscovery and Information Governance spaces through a longstanding commitment to hiring and developing thought-leaders and subject matter experts.
As an alternative to in-house systems, TERIS simplifies online document management with complete hosting and repository solutions. This approach enhances productivity while providing optimal access to documents even when teams are working remotely.
TERIS offers complete digital document imaging and coding to translate existing physical documentation into a fully enabled searchable database. Sophisticated imaging systems and traditional page-by-page quality control on every project undertaken by TERIS has helped define new industry-wide standards.
Optimize your eDiscovery. Find what matters, when it matters.
Call us at