Twitter can be one of the most hit or miss sources of information out there, especially for those in an industry that changes as quickly as the world of eDiscovery and information governance. With new changes regarding technology, privacy and the increasing influence of social media, it’s more important than ever to know exactly which industry influencer’s to follow.
Here’s our list of the top 15 handles to keep an eye on. And of course, don’t forget to add @DiscoverTERIS to your list as well.
- U.S. Supreme Court (@ussupremecourt): As the official feed for the United States Supreme Court, following this handle is indispensable for anyone in the legal profession, and those who are interested in watching history being made right before their eyes.
- SCOTUS Blog (@SCOTUSblog): Comprehensive Supreme Court news coverage and commentary: Find out about the justices, the cases, what’s happened and what’s next.
- AP Courtside Seat (@AP_Courtside): If you prefer more commentary with your court cases, follow The Associated Press coverage of the Supreme Court as well.
- National Law Review (@natlawreview): The National Law Review is a free online resource of legal articles written by leading law firms & agencies.
- Above The Law (@atlblog): News, Insights, and Opinions on Law Firms, Lawyers, Law School, Law Suits, Judges and Courts.
- Evolve The Law (@evolvelawnow): Legal Innovation Center because lawyers need innovation, and innovation needs lawyers.
- ABA Journal (@ABAJournal): Continuous news updates from the United States’ most widely read and most-respected legal affairs magazine and website.
- American Bar (@ABAesq): The American Bar Association provides resources to assist lawyers and judges, accredits law schools, and works to improve the legal system for the public.
- Legal Times (@Legal_Times): Law and lobbying coverage including federal district and circuit courts, SCOTUS, law schools, Congress, legal business and regulatory agencies.
- American Lawyer (@AmericanLawyer): Reporting on all aspects of the business of law as practiced by the largest firms in the U.S. and around the world
- ABA Litigation (@ABALitigation): ABA Section of Litigation is the premier association for lawyers involved in litigation and trial practice.
- The Lawyerist (@Lawyerist): The community of small-firm lawyers creating the future of law practice.
- Nuix (@Nuix): One of our technology partners, Nuix is a worldwide provider of information management technologies, including eDiscovery, electronic investigation and information governance software.
- Legal IT News (@LegalIT): Breaking legal technology news, thought-provoking articles, jobs, legal tech events and much more.
- ABA Law Practice (@lawpracticetips): Practice management resources, publications, programming & advice for lawyers & legal professionals – from the American Bar Association’s Law Practice Division