TERIS Expert Alex Lubarsky to Speak at 2013 California Solo & Small Firm Summit
TERIS was one of a select group of applicants invited to present at the State Bar of California Solo & Small Firm Summit on June 20, 2013 in Long Beach, CA. TERIS Director of Business Development Alex Lubarsky, LL.M., Esq., will be delivering his renowned ‘How to Beat the Big Guys In The Discovery Game by Leveraging Technology’ CLE.
The Summit is the Event of the Year for California’s solo and small firm practitioners. Participants can earn up to 10 hours of MCLE credit. The Summit will feature power networking events, legal education classes, business management courses, and more — all designed to promote a thriving law practice.
This will be the third TERIS major speaking engagement this Spring 2013. The Cal Appellate Court Retreat and the Bar Association of San Francisco (BASF) seminar will take place in May 2013. The event will be held at the Renaissance Long Beach Hotel. See below for a schedule of the day’s events or visit the Solo Summit website for more information.
State Bar of California
2013 California Solo and Small Firm Summit
Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
(1) Opening Genreal Session and Lunch
Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:15 p.m.-2:15 p.m.
(2) Planning for the Death or Disability of the Solo Practitioner
(3) Transitioning From Government Offices or Law Firms To Your Own Small or Solo Practice
(4) How to Beat the Big Guy by Leveraging Technology
Thursday, June 20, 2013 2:30 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
(5) Avoiding the State Bar Disciplinary System
(6) Accounting 101 for Attorneys + In-Depth Study of Attorney E&O Policies
(7) Relief Practitioner: How to Plan for the 9th Inning of Your Legal Career
Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:45 p.m.-4:45 p.m.
(8) Client Trust Accounting Fundamentals
(9) ADA and Accessibility Risk Management for Law Firms
(10) When and How to Use a Mediation Consultant
Thursday, June 20, 2013 5:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
(11) General Session and Wrap Up
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.