Strong Demand Leads to Major Growth of TERIS Bay Area’s Professional Services Team
Dedicated Team of Legal, IT, eDiscovery and Operational Experts Deliver High Level of Project Management to TERIS’ Clients.
May 1, 2012 – San Francisco – Leading eDiscovery support firm TERIS announced today that exceptionally strong demand for its Professional Services team has led to significant staffing level growth and infrastructure investments.
Designed to serve enterprises and law firms, TERIS Bay Area’s Professional Services team offers expert guidance at every point in the eDiscovery or litigation process, and delivers the following key benefits to its clients:
- Early Case Assessment: the Professional Services team provides counsel with solid information about volume and substance of data when engaged in 26(f) or Meet and Confer with opposing counsel. This provides savings of both time and money and enables clients to estimate eDiscovery costs accurately and early in the process.
- Consistent Solutions: the Professional Services team works closely with clients to build consistent solutions to complex eDiscovery problems, enabling them to benefit from consistency across matters, the expediency of tracking tools, expert guidance, standard procedures, and efficient workflow.
- Repeatable Processes: the Professional Services team rigorously documents both processes and workflows so that clients can efficiently duplicate them in subsequent matters.
- Defensible Advice: the Professional Services team’s full-time staff of former attorneys, paralegals and seasoned eDiscovery professionals works closely with outside counsel to ensure that existing legal guidelines are met in all cases.
- Flexible Offerings: the Professional Services team consistently exceeds client expectations and responds quickly and flexibly to changing requirements.
- Cost-effectiveness: the Professional Services team helps clients make the best choices for cost management and optimization, thus empowering them to leverage eDiscovery costs for the best possible use.
“TERIS Bay Area’s Professional Services team is an entirely new way of providing a higher level of project management in the eDiscovery space,” commented Kevin Brooks, TERIS Bay Area’s Executive Vice President. ”Traditionally, in litigation support firms, project management is delegated to technical or sales professionals who, while skilled in their own right, lack the knowledge, experience and CRM resources to provide high level project management. However, our Professional Services team solves this critical service gap. Through our team, clients get the dedicated, value-added project management support they want and need.”
“What sets our team apart is that we’re not one-dimensional,” added Meghan Brosnahan, TERIS Bay Area’s Director of Enterprise Solutions and Manager of the Professional Services Team. “We know and understand technology, law, tools and the nuts and bolts of implementation. And most importantly, we know how they should all work together to benefit our clients.”
TERIS Bay Area’s Professional Services team, which operates out of four west coast offices, is expected to continue growing throughout 2012.
For more information or media inquiries, contact David Kaufer at 206.262.7302 or David.kaufer@KauferDMC.com
Founded in 1996, TERIS is one of the nation’s leading litigation support firms, providing sophisticated eDiscovery and related legal support solutions to corporate legal teams and law firms across the U.S. and internationally. The company has offices in Seattle, San Francisco, Silicon Valley, San Diego, Phoenix and Austin.