Copyrights and Trademarks
- All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright 2010, TERIS. All rights reserved.
- No person is authorized to use, copy or distribute any portion of this Web Site, including related graphics.
- TERIS and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify TERIS and the goods and/or services provided by TERIS. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of TERIS.
- You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content of this site, in whole or in part.
- This Web Site is protected from content theft by both passive and active components. Any copyright infringements of the Web Site content and other copyrighted material will result in prosecution
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
TERIS may provide hyperlinks to third-party Web sites as a convenience to users of this Web site. TERIS does not control third-party Web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to, third-party Web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to Web site. TERIS does not endorse, recommend or approve any third-party Web site hyperlinked from this Web Site. TERIS will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
The information and materials on the Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein.
TERIS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM THE WEB SITE.
-Effective April 2010-